Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 21-02-2006 , 09:31 PM

Maya Vector Rendering

Hey Guys,

Anyone familiar with vector rendering? I am having a difficult time getting animations exported using Maya 7's vector renderer and imported to flash.

I set the Vector render for the globals and then put the output as a SWF file. It only renders a single file and there is no animation. When I render out to a SWFT file, Flash wont import it because it says it can't read it!

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

# 2 22-02-2006 , 04:31 AM
I was under the impression that the only way to export into flash was 1 frame at a time, but I am new to this so I'm not sure

# 3 22-02-2006 , 06:08 PM
Well, even if you did one frame at a time (which I don't think you do because in the options to render it asks how many frames you want) how do you render and get it to render on the different layers, so you can edit them in Flash. I render it in a SWF because the SWFT doesnt read and SWF has no layers.

Any ideas anyone?

# 4 22-02-2006 , 06:30 PM
Therese some sort of shockwave plug in in the plug in manager, not sure what it does as i've never used it and I havent got maya available at the moment.

Sorry!!