Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-04-2004 , 02:22 AM
Simply Maya OG

iMovie equivalent for Windows?

Is there a iMovie equivalent for Windows? We have iMovie at school, and its quick and easy (for the most part). Was wondering if there was a proggy for Windows thats basically the same, that dosent cost awhole lot. Thnx user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 01-04-2004 , 04:22 AM
Windows Movie Maker is about as close as it gets. Not nearly as slick as iMovie, but, then again, it's a Microsoft product. :p

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 3 01-04-2004 , 01:53 PM
Simply Maya OG
I heard Movie Maker sucks major ass. You can only do so much, and it saves to a format only Movie Maker can read. Ill read into more, see how good it really is. user added image

- Hybrid
# 4 01-04-2004 , 06:32 PM
Subscriber

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 5 01-09-2016 , 09:22 AM
Unfortunately, there are only two version of iMovie: one for Mac OS X (iMac/Macbook) and one for iOS (iPhone/iPad). If you are a Windows user, you'd better to download an alternative to iMovie for Windows to replace iMovie.

There are numerous of tools that claim to completely do what iMovie does. For more information, visit here: iMovie for Windows.

Or

Windows Movie Maker. visit here .

Hope it will help you more or less.