Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-11-2004 , 10:24 PM

Face help

Crease with face model...just wondering how to fix it....when i convert it to Sub-Ds its got the crease in the middle....im wondering if i have to add the extra face along the center of the head thats flat to not have the crease.....or direct me to a place where it says...thnx

Btw my comma on keyboard is broken....sry for anyone who is annoyed with bad grammar.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --Albert Einstein
# 2 20-11-2004 , 03:09 AM
the crease you are seeing might be made form the head being mirrored. If you duplicated the head so you only have to do half a face there is a crease that is visible until the object is combined and the edges are merged.