Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-04-2006 , 11:27 PM

Dragon Head Tutorial

I have decided to track my progress with the dragon head tutorial here.

I didn't relize I wanted to put my progress here until i finished the first video and it turned out pretty well.

So here is the first screen:
user added image

if it is too big please let me know and I will change the size. I didn't crop it in photoshop so i didn't know how big it is. So just please tell me if it is too big.

Oh and this is my first real project just because I have scrapped most of the others because I couldn't figure out how I was gonna get around a problem I ran into; for one reason or another.

# 2 21-04-2006 , 07:46 PM
Subscriber
looks good so far ..better than mine ..i have a thread too with the dragon. cant wait to see the rest ...and if you run into issues ...just post up your question

# 3 21-04-2006 , 11:51 PM
here is another pic at pretty much the same stage: user added image

# 4 22-04-2006 , 02:26 PM
here is a pic of it in polygons:

user added image

# 5 26-04-2006 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber
which one will turn out better mmoore5553 or wirercx??

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 6 26-04-2006 , 12:54 PM
Subscriber
hahha ..i dont know ..hmmmmm this is interesting though ..i am keeping tabs ...i love both of us working on it ..so far i like his ..

kurts new tutorial - kurt seagull tut lol user added image

good job wire i cant wait to see the updates

# 7 29-04-2006 , 12:23 AM
well I am just getting back home from being at school all week and I am actually going on a long car trip so hopefully I will be able to get some more done.

Just so you guys knew where I was.user added image