Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 136 21-09-2008 , 12:01 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Hey,

You've got a nice tomb here user added image

I think people don't like obvious transition, because they seem too tacky (which they do) If you spent hours edited something and then throw it together with tons of transitions, no matter how much work you put in it's still going to look like you made it in Windows movie maker user added image

You have to remember your dealing with people in the CG world.... everything has to be subtle... Nothing can scream what it really is user added image You know what I mean?

Anyway, I have no problem with it... Just showing you where their coming from.

Anyhow, Nice model!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 137 21-09-2008 , 03:16 PM
Subscriber
thanks for your opinion.., but i still believe its just a 'oh. page peel.., we are CGI people and we KNOW what is good and bad' .., i dont buy it and by the sound of your own opinion neither do you.

yes i know who i am dealing with; im just surprised they can be so .., uninformed about film subtext and the 'directors' own idea of what 'it' might mean. the director has the right to cross the 180 if he/she feels to.., Ozu did with genius. (of course im no genius.'

VERY good point though, never over estimate anyone in this business to look beyond the 'rules and regulations of the day'.., who knows page peel might become fashionable again like lens flare has,?? sad!!!

cheers mate.., i know you are trying to help me understand and i appreciate that.

and so me and a friend are scoring a movie to play live i hope.., if i can finish the application today.., or by tomorrow 5pm. we get money and training if we are picked.., only 3 can be chosen.., there are 3 films to be scored,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b20F8ezbtbk

cheers mate user added image

take it easy and life will be easy