Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 30-03-2006 , 06:12 AM

rendering help: how to glow....

how can i glow somethin, i tried it difficult way, now i wanna make it simple way? how?

Difficult way: I inserted a lightning effect, i used the material of that lightning to the poly and glows well user added image, but...user added image when i delete the lightning it deletes the material too.

Easy way: ?

Yo mamma!
# 2 30-03-2006 , 11:23 AM
You can simply open the special effects handle at your material's attribute editor and then set the glow intensity. that's the easiest way to do it, altought I don't know if your hardware render will support that kind of glow (I think it won't), but maya Software and mentalray rendering engines will do it for sure.

If the worst hasn't happened yet, that's because you haven't tried everything yet!