Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 04-03-2010 , 10:41 PM
SM Tea Boy

Talk about wrong time wrong place

Police catch man snorting drugs on their car
BERLIN

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police detained a nightclub reveler they caught trying to snort amphetamines off the top of their unmarked patrol car.

The 26-year-old began lining up the powdered drugs on the roof of the car in a disco car park, when the two police officers surprised him, a Nuremberg police spokesman said on Tuesday.

The man had no idea the normal looking vehicle belonged to the police, and it was coincidence that the officers -- who were walking by their parked car -- discovered him just as he was about to take the drugs.

"He's got horrible luck," said Bert Rauenbusch, police spokesman in the southern German city.

------------------------------

Made me laugh.
Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 04-03-2010 , 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
LOL that's hilarious and kinda sad, you know it can't be the first time he did it, it was just a matter of time before he got busted. It's just jokes left and right today.

- Genny
# 3 21-03-2010 , 09:20 AM
Acid44
What a waste of the drugs! D:

Just joking :bandit:

that's some reaaaaaallly bad luck though lol

criminals and drugees seem to be getting worse and worse at getting away with anything these days:p

# 4 21-03-2010 , 07:04 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
pity he did it on an unmarked car, thats no fun, he should have done it on a marked one!! thats living.

A friend of mine once took a leak on a cop car after a party, the cops just looked on in amazement while he did it. one cop asked him wot the hell he was doing, my mate said 'taking a f******* P*** what does it look like'. they didnt do jack to him!! LOL

J

# 5 23-03-2010 , 03:11 PM
Head of 3d Admedia

A friend of mine once took a leak on a cop car after a party, the cops just looked on in amazement while he did it. one cop asked him wot the hell he was doing, my mate said 'taking a f******* P*** what does it look like'. they didnt do jack to him!! LOL

user added image user added image user added image user added image
thats insane here you would spend atleast a weekend in the slammer for drunk and disorderly

in kenya guys fear the police more than the robbers