Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 07-09-2005 , 02:19 AM

wireframe snapshot?

Im trying to get a shot of a wireframe for some of my models but cant seem to get a good quality one. The snapshot is choppy looking in anything other than a small size(yes i tried to up the size of the render). Is there any other way to get a good quality wireframe render?

# 2 12-09-2005 , 02:06 PM
hm, I usually uvmap the model, create a uvsnapshot (make it 2048) and apply that file to the color-channel, eventually the incandescence-channel. render. should work fine.

cheers!

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.
# 3 13-09-2005 , 09:59 AM
BigRed60083: please search the forums before posting. this question has been answered a million times before. There is a very simple way of doing it and I have posted on how to do it before.

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 21-09-2005 , 07:38 PM

Window>Rendering Editors>Hardware Render Buffer..

Yep, just go in window>RenderingEditors>Hardware Render Buffer.. and the choose Render>Attributes..

Then the attribute editor should open and you will be able to choose the size of your wirframe image.

Hope this will help you. Just send me a message if it doesen't work. But it should !!