View Poll Results: how does it look?
bad 0 0%
okay 3 37.50%
good 5 62.50%
very good 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-03-2003 , 03:16 PM

Car modeling help

Just another shot of my work

# 2 13-03-2003 , 03:39 PM

Car modeling help

hi i am a newbie, i have started my car with polygon since the guy who taught me was showing me how to use polygon, so yeah, i am working on a MR2 TRD widebody, and i figured that i can't make it smooth and real like other people can, i wonder if i should use nurbs, is there any ways to do it with polygon? those mel script things? or ?? help please

# 3 13-03-2003 , 03:58 PM
Good start.. jut rty and watch the tessilation on some of the edges...

Great start....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 19-03-2003 , 09:32 AM
Kevin
i would agree with kurt, Its kind of hard to see if its very good or not due to the render - some areas are to bright, you dont seem to have you res up high enough. Maybe render it out again trying differnt settings?

also do 3 or 4 shots.. from different angles ..and a wireframe

# 5 19-03-2003 , 09:35 AM
Kevin
I have merged you threads... that top shot is quite good, the front bonnet material looks bad though.. does not fit in, doent look as though the front window joins correctly either but might be the angle..

Its one of those wips that looks ok from far but up close there might be a few probs but hard to tell with the 2 shots

# 6 19-03-2003 , 08:43 PM