Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 05-03-2004 , 09:13 PM
it sucks. Its horrible. You should drop out now while you have shred of dignity... .... j/kuser added image

I like the sketch. And i liked your original concept too:-\... guess im the only one.

# 17 05-03-2004 , 09:47 PM
Subscriber
I'm with twisted, you should go back to your day job user added image.

Please whatever you do please don't continue the good work and make me feel even more inadequate user added image.

www.snipersupplies.co.uk
# 18 05-03-2004 , 11:38 PM
You allways find some friend who knows to writes the stros you don`t have to do all job your self man, well i have same problem, i got this two friends who draw wery nice, one more who works in maya, and cant find story writer!!! and for abouth two monts we can`t do anything, we are stuck!!!

# 19 06-03-2004 , 02:26 AM
Yo Orgee! Awesome sketch man, I like those towers on your mountain. user added image