Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-03-2004 , 04:16 AM

Programs not running in divx

Everything worked fine a couple days ago, but i had to reinstall my operating system. user added image Anyway, when i download the file it comes up as a windows media player file. When i try to run it in the divx player it says the format is not supported. any ideas?

# 2 20-03-2004 , 12:34 PM
Lifetime Member
ok go to https://www.rita.lt and download the app called Gspot, load the file into Gspot and it will tell you the name of the codec that the movie was encoded with.
Once you know what the codec is you can google for it and install it and it will play.
Divx player will only play divx and xvid avi's btw so make sure you have another player like WMP or Zoom or Real One ,if the avi is not one of those two formats.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 3 20-03-2004 , 02:23 PM

thanks

Thanks, but i got it working. I installed a plugin thing from Microsoft that allows me to watch it on real player. Thanks though. I may still do that though, because i want to be able to watch them in Divx the picture seems better, may just be me though.