Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-02-2008 , 07:12 AM
Subscriber

future city conzept

i´m working on a projekt that deals with poor and rich humans on earth.
To achieve this i´m working on a border land in ghetto presence look and a inner city with future look. it starts with zoomin out from one of the homes so that you in the first moment not see that it is a very big big high rise. I need some advice in dirt channels and lightning. I will achieve a bad look.
probably you can help me improve this pictures...:attn:

Attached Images
# 2 15-02-2008 , 07:15 AM
Subscriber
after zooming out a future like "flying" train flys through the scene and the camera pans with and the rich inner city apperas with all his glossynes.
Can you imagine what I try to achieve? And how can I increase the quality?
I rendered with MR physical sun and sky...

Last edited by Mayastatic; 15-02-2008 at 07:24 AM.
# 3 15-02-2008 , 07:26 AM
Subscriber
after zooming out a future like "flying" train flys through the scene and the camera pans with and the rich inner city apperas with all his glossynes.
Can you imagine what I try to achieve? And how can I increase the quality?
I rendered with MR physical sun and sky...

Attached Images
# 4 15-02-2008 , 09:23 AM
sounds interesting - a bit like brazil by terry gilliam. what do you mean by increasing quality? - it looks good to me. user added image

# 5 15-02-2008 , 05:36 PM
Subscriber
The second image looks very poor! My rendering skilly are very bad! How would you render it?
I will render the hole scene with layers, so that the trains and cars are blurry and the high rises aren´t! And the color is not what I exept! For that the layers!!!
And the windows looks not like windows, there is a glass shader aplyied but not nice to see! the render settings comes with the shader!
Please help me with your competend know-how to achieve the look I´m waiting for!:bow: