Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 27-09-2009 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber

Help for Corrupted Modeling Part 5 Download!

Hi David, any feasible solutions? Cant proceed with the texturing tutorials with the missing part of Modeling Part 5. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks. Jaymen.

# 2 28-09-2009 , 04:00 AM
Administrator
Hi,

I'm sorry you're having a problem with this. We've tested it here and we can't find anything wrong with it so could you please let me know the exact file size and maybe we can figure it out?

# 3 28-09-2009 , 05:59 AM
Subscriber

Help for Corrupted Modeling Part 5 Download!

Hi Miss Nova

Thanks alot for your reply.

The file size is 85601 KB. Shed any light? It seems the error occurs along the downloading.

I used the R-click download method for all files and they are all ok. I have used VLC or even WMP for all downloaded files and they are Ok except for this one. Have unzipped them in the same way as the other files and they are OK... that's why it is so puzzling. Let me know if you have any solutions or work-around. Thanks again Miss Nova. Jaymen, Singapore. : )

# 4 28-09-2009 , 06:22 AM
Subscriber

'Help for Corrupted Modeling Part 5 Download

Hi Miss Nova

I have tried to unzip using another application and it tells me Bad CRC. I have attached a screen capture in this message. Hope it can give you a clue what's going on? Is the zipping on your side or the unzipping on my side? Thanks. Jaymen, Singapore.

Attached Thumbnails