Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-03-2006 , 09:59 PM

Project Needed (anyone wanna make some quick loot?)

Hi,
I'm in the process of making a DJ'ing website and I thought it'd be cool to put a nice lil maya animation on there. I've seen some of the work on this forum, and some of it it really amazing, just the kinda shit i'm looking for. I'd need an animation lasting around a minute or so, plus obviously the modelling..I'd need a b-boy sort of character, standing over a turntable, just scratching..I'd be able to hook whoever up with sketches and stuff if anyone is interested..obviously i'd pay the author handsomely and give them full credit also...anyway, hit me up at kaodik@postmaster.co.uk if your interested..it'd need to be completed in around a month too..peace y'all...

# 2 16-03-2006 , 11:46 PM
Stick some sketches up dude! You'll get more of a reply with a carrot in front of the donkey so to speak LOL!!