Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 91 21-04-2003 , 01:10 PM
Subscriber
Oh, M, what time (in GMT) is the deadline on Wednesday... Noon, midnight???? Just wanna know how long I have left to work with.

And pony, to me her ears look like they are joined to her head just a bit too much.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 92 21-04-2003 , 08:48 PM
Subscriber
CooL JB.

Pony, only thing i can see is there seems to be a point on her head in the headshot at the top of this page. Is she a conehead? Jk I'm sure it won't matter with the hair tho.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 93 21-04-2003 , 09:00 PM
Subscriber
Hey, its the same rules as the challenges forum.. until midnight in your own timezone user added image. If you are any further behind then -8GMT then let me know, because i will be ending it at midnight my time.. and i am -8GMT user added image. Few should be before me user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 94 21-04-2003 , 09:08 PM
Subscriber
JB, Vectorman. thanks. yeah the ears still are not tweeked. I have a lot of confidence in them comeing out right so thoughs I was leaving for latter.. the seam on the head. I know just how to take care of it.. and I will even thought there will be hair. It anoys me to. just other things were anoying.

# 95 21-04-2003 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber
Just informing you that textures are optional as of a number of PM's asking for this. Time is short, textures will help though. In round 2 textures are no longer optional, but required.

# 96 22-04-2003 , 03:21 AM
Subscriber

ears

ears are made.
lots of other little changes.. will see about showing them also..

55 more minets..
7 houres and 47 minet.

# 97 22-04-2003 , 03:31 AM
Subscriber

and..

ok so all that is left is the breast, arms and hands. and the hair..

# 98 22-04-2003 , 03:41 AM
Subscriber
Psst, massive jugs user added image, bonus points user added image. Hehehe, j/k. Keep it up man, looking wonderful!

# 99 22-04-2003 , 03:46 AM
Subscriber
Thanks M.. HAhahahaa I hear ya about the tittys.. but I thought we were going for baby look. I just felt if I put to big O breast there it would make her look to adult to be a fairy or the size she is.. out of criter class.. LOL

aculay I"m finding it harder to get the smaller ones to look right.

# 100 22-04-2003 , 03:48 AM
Subscriber
No no, its fine pony.. just the general proportions have to be more broad than a normal character... i say go all out and do something ridiculous! haha, well not quite.. but you can put adult breasts w/ enlargment if you want user added image. I dont care about that part user added image.. hey, do you realise how at this time of night its a few people from this area that go crazy in posts for a few minutes?.. then it dies down?

# 101 22-04-2003 , 03:54 AM
Subscriber
LOL yeah.. I'v noticed that all us in the tournament tend to be on at the same times also..

were not getting a lot of coments from others on the board though.. like there not aware the tournament is on..

I was thinking when the centar is more finished least with hair of having her with a come hither pose, and vectormans critter in a render, talking shit to each other. and post that in the WIP telling people to come cheak out the tournaments..

# 102 22-04-2003 , 03:56 AM
Subscriber
or maybe yours in the render.. it could say something like "Lunch !!" mine would be like "in your dreams digi dude"

# 103 22-04-2003 , 03:56 AM
Subscriber
user added image, yea.. we should make a thread and advertise the next tournament a lot more.. this tournament is sweet, seeing i think its cool with this ladder system and whatnot.. just with more people involoved it could be a lot better user added image.

# 104 22-04-2003 , 03:57 AM
Subscriber
LOL, i love that.. hahahahhaa, yea man.. im like... nibble on leg.. wait, i dont have teeth user added image.

# 105 22-04-2003 , 04:00 AM
Subscriber
LOL ahhahahhahaa..I love it.. nibble on leg.. ,, she could like have her nose terned up, eyes roaling.. "Oh please"

or showing him with his mouth right on her back leg..

"would you stop slobering on me !!"

LOL supost be viscious critters and thin they behave like that..

Last edited by Pony; 22-04-2003 at 04:03 AM.