Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 16-04-2004 , 10:59 AM

lets say you won the lottery... what woud you do?

les say im talking about the euromillions...
thats 15million€
5M€ go to the state (lil taxes, huh?...)
6M€ go to investmens so you can lead an "interesting lifestyle" the rest of your life...
1M€ to houses, cars, electronics and stuff...
1M€ so that it also sprinkles family and known ppl

now what, travels?, make your own enterprise? help alleviate world hunger?
i mean... what do ppl like bill gates that isnt absolutely pointless and megalomaniac? shouldnt there be a limit to the wealth that one person can own while theres still one peson that starves to death?. what is more important, freedom or justice?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
oh, how i want to win the lottery....

Last edited by dragonfx; 16-04-2004 at 11:11 AM.
# 2 17-04-2004 , 12:24 AM
buy a 1972 chevelle 350ss...a Ford SVT Lightning...a small house...a kickass computer with maya...then a lot of KrispyKreme doughnuts user added image

# 3 17-04-2004 , 12:37 AM
1 pay off all bills
2 Take care of the family
3 Long vaction
4 New Puter with all the bells and whistles
5 Move to the UK open a studio with Kev and Dave=)
6 Buy a house and a bulldog

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 17-04-2004 , 02:12 AM
Subscriber
so you get 15 mil andonly pay 5milin taxes? damn I gotta get out of this country user added image (just kidding I love where I live)

Sowith my left over 7.5 mil I would have a kick @ss party all of SM invited of course.... go skiing... finance a small production company and enjoy life user added image

# 5 17-04-2004 , 02:51 AM
Can i work for you howard? =)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 6 17-04-2004 , 03:03 AM
Subscriber
Are you kidding me Kurt? You would be my top guy...

errr.... could I work for you?

# 7 17-04-2004 , 03:35 AM
mate you do some drawings and a idea for a short we can get something out mate=) boo ahhh

# 8 19-04-2004 , 07:41 PM
Kevin
I would constantly move around different countrys sampling there lifestyles - and never work again.

# 9 19-04-2004 , 11:02 PM
Buy a tropical island user added image

# 10 20-04-2004 , 01:27 AM
Subscriber
buy a big square box that i could put all my new guitars and amps into user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 11 21-04-2004 , 03:59 AM
dragonfx - "shouldnt there be a limit to the wealth that one person can own while theres still one peson that starves to death?."

Its called Communism. user added image

I would do exactly what I'm doing now, finish school, get a job using Maya, and create. I would just do it with a litlle more style and a lot less worries

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
# 12 21-04-2004 , 04:21 AM
After buying a 1972 Chevelle and the Ford Lightning...and the small house...I would buy tons of classic rock cd's and hire Led Zeppelin to play at my house during the weekends...but I'd fill in for Bonham(RIP)....

# 13 21-04-2004 , 10:08 AM

Originally posted by lukedukeofpuke
dragonfx - "shouldnt there be a limit to the wealth that one person can own while theres still one peson that starves to death?."

Its called Communism. user added image

maybe(with a hundred other features) in theory, but definitely not what happened in practice... and that was a highly centraliced planned economy
let say that from a "positive" point of view i would be more on the side of a market model with an autoregulator(law) that automatically kicks in when theres cases of extreme wealth concentration... u know, bettering the gini index of wealth distribution...
i know, it cant be, but the current neoclasical market model isnt working as promised by Adam Smith, or as it should (enhancing global well-being automatically ) either...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
take care of the economists "invisible hands"....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dragonfx; 21-04-2004 at 01:31 PM.
# 14 21-04-2004 , 10:18 AM
haha. I will invest and make 30 million and then invest again to make 300 million and then I will split !.. to where ?? well my island ofcource with everything I need 9 High end pc with maya and everything else I need)

And then I woke up.. got ready to go to work to earn little money user added image I get for a months work and spend it within 5 min !.. user added image

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 15 21-04-2004 , 10:55 AM
....and from the island make a Device Of Doom... and then to Conquer The World... MUAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAA... MUAHAHAA... HAAA... err...(opens up one eye... wakes up... goes to make some coffe...)