Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-01-2006 , 05:13 AM

Particles Emitter

Hi guys.. Im working on a jet chase movie and im facing some trouble with the flames and smokes of the engine behind...

1st problem is :
the flames are far away from the exhaust only when i render an AVI movie.. but when i render a still image its position is fixed right inside the exhaust.. why is that in the movie??

2nd problem is :
i cant get rid of some glowing particles after the jet has passed and the smoke is vanished.. in the movie it shows the jet passing and the smoke disappears then i find some lost behind particles like group of flames passing by.. how can i remove them??

waiting for ur help guys.. thanx alot..
[U]

Attached Thumbnails

SAMPAIO
# 2 25-01-2006 , 05:17 AM

this is the first problem image

u can c here how the flame of the exhaust is far away ( thats only when i render an AVI movie ) but in the still image render i get it properly fixed.. why is that?

Attached Images

SAMPAIO
# 3 25-01-2006 , 08:11 PM
Dunno about the particles trailing behind, your probably best off rendering as a series of images and compositing it in another software.

as to the other particles being left behind have you given them a pp lifespan?

# 4 09-02-2006 , 10:48 PM
yeah man i did give them a lifespan..

SAMPAIO
# 5 11-03-2006 , 01:53 AM
I can't really remember right now, but I think you may have to adjust the shader ramp, or color ramp, or some kinda ramp.user added image

<a href="https://insanityprojects.tripod.com">Insanity Projects</a>

ICQ#- 277234669
AIM- jsprpettit4