Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-10-2016 , 01:51 PM

Just a question....

I just deleted most of my post because I think I know most of the answers this will get. I'm a fiction writer and I'm sitting out of Nano this year because I'm working on a few stories myself, as I bang my face on the keyboard. But, here goes, nano gave me an idea. Would anyone on here like to work on a short made in maya, af and etc? I know animators will take the blunt of the work but I can script, storyboard and model, even though there is a crap ton of other work...
I'm no youngin anymore and I get how busy folks are, trust me I do. I have two children, a seven and an eight year old and a full-time job so trust me I get it. I just thought I'd toss this out there and see if anyone bites and would be interested. Like I said, I believe I won't get anyone but at least I can say I tried. Divide and conquer, baby steps to begin with until the details are ironed out then come together and accomplish this....

Like the title says, Just a question....