Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 26-10-2004 , 09:16 AM
Subscriber

Freelancers, a show of hands please!

Hi guys,
I need no more than 2 freelancers who are able to chip in on a project when things get tough. This is the story so far. I work for a small illustration company based in Oxfordshire and have a big project starting soon. Now my boss has been working on setting up a company in India due to low cost but during the last big project this caused so many problems with style and communication and was not economically viable. Now my boss wants to give them another chance and I have stressed my thoughts to him on this and the result was, if I can get people over here to work for about 15 quid an hour on demand then I can keep the work local which would save a lot of headaches.

You may be saying that you have seen this sort of request before, people wanting good artist of low pay, but hey welcome to the real world this is what its like. So if you have the time available let me know if your interested by emailing me Steve@hardlines.co.uk and I can show you some samples of what is to be expected. Experienced artist need only apply must have 2-3 years experience in the field of character rigging animation and rendering/illustration. It will be starting in about 3 weeks time and will need to be complete at the end of March.

Regards
Steve Hibberd

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion