Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-04-2009 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber

Audi A-4 "1998 BTCC mod"

Haven't posted anything for awhile but I picked up a project again the Audi-A4.
This is for the 1998 BTTC mod, but I would like to know one thing this is still in early stages but the models are mostly made in 3dsmax and I work in Maya, now you would say go and learn 3dsmax I could but I would like to know if there's a way to convert this for 3dsmax and keep the same smoothness or smoother.
I know how to put a Maya model into 3dsmax but 3dsmax models seem to be smoother then Maya models with lesser polys, how does one achieve this ?
I know this is not the Simplymax forum but there is no activity at all so I hope someone can answer my question.

user added image

user added image

And this is the Nissan Primera done in 3dsmax with a polycount of aproxx 13.000.

user added image