Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-03-2014 , 11:11 AM

Problem with nurbs surface view in shaded mode in perspective

Hi i am new to Maya and i have autodesk maya 2014 and hardware is new MacBook Pro retina 15 with almost the best configs. I have a problem with Shaded Mode in Perspective that shows as fractures of the nurbs surface which is created by lofting several duplicated circle curves. I thought it was my maya setup so i reinstalled but the problem still occurs. Can anyone help me out with it plz.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 12-03-2014 , 12:06 PM
check if there are faces intersection, and if its not the case, adjust cameras clipping planes.

# 3 12-03-2014 , 02:55 PM

check if there are faces intersection, and if its not the case, adjust cameras clipping planes.

Awesome mickhah!!! it was cameras clipping planes. the near value was 0.001 i changed it to 0.100 and it is so so smooth now. Thanks man!!! i really appreciate it!!! You made my day user added image!!!