Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 11-12-2003 , 02:19 AM
Ameicans.............user added image

www.cgmaya.tk
# 17 11-12-2003 , 09:54 AM
hey now... not all americans are like that... just the west coastersuser added image

# 18 11-12-2003 , 05:55 PM
Hey. I am from California and I have to say that it is a trajedy when a small vocal minority can speak for the majority. I live in phoenix now. Haha. I would not want to live in NY either. Fun to visit. It has some really messed up laws. Only the criminals have easy access to guns. You would almost have to sign away your first born to get one legally.

# 19 12-12-2003 , 04:55 AM
... and how often do people need guns?

I live in new york(not the city) and i find most laws perfectly sane..

# 20 12-12-2003 , 05:27 AM
Subscriber
Hay Rick I'm in Tucson !!

# 21 12-12-2003 , 06:28 AM
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility."
... so, Master-Slave Lawsuit is uncomprihensable, which makes it just a BS... :p

# 22 12-12-2003 , 05:28 PM
twisteddragon33, No offense but I am sure you do. I am also sure you never new deferent or better.

Firearms are enjoyable as well as great investments. A good collectors item will always go up in value. And so will assault rifles sense people want to make them illegal. user added image . It makes them a great investment sense after they are banned the only way you can buy them is used. Same way I do not think that a motorcycle should be banned because of how many people die on them, a gun should not be either. A lot of kids drown here in phoenix every summer so does that mean they should be illegal? The gun is only a tool like Maya or Max. It is the user that perverts it. That user could just as easily pervert a knife or make a bomb. If that person wants to kill will he change his mind just because he cannot walk into a sporting goods store and buy a firearm? Think about it.

Pony, Haha. You are only two hours away. Doing anything for new years? My girlfriend and I may have a party. We have an extra room if you and your girl want to drive up. I will let you know.

# 23 12-12-2003 , 09:08 PM
Subscriber
cool rick, Might do that ! sounds like fun.

# 24 16-12-2003 , 11:03 PM
well I have a favorite. A 20 gage pump action shotgun. If you are sneeking into my house and hear that distinctive sound made when chambering a round...chuuuu chuuuuu..... you best be gone or your arse is mine.
But Then we live in the wild wild west.

BTW I was born in and grew up in southern california and west coasters are not all strange....
I mean ...look at me.... **snickers**

Seriously, its a sad state of affairs that there always seems to be a minority that wants to control the majority. For some reason these folks can not get a life of thier own so they want to run all of ours.... Master/Slave indeed.

PS rick... yeah... sounds fun.....

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.

Last edited by PonysGirl; 16-12-2003 at 11:06 PM.
# 25 17-12-2003 , 12:58 AM
Sounds great.

haha, 20 gage. No nead to wait the 45 minutes it would take for the cops to show up. Wild wild west. haha.

Everyone, do not take us the wrong way. We do not feel that at any time someone is going to break through the door and attack us. There is an added feeling of security for that 1/100000 chance you will ever nead to defend ytourself. It really is more the case here in phoenix, and I am sure in Tuscon, that so many have guns people do not break into houses. You really rarely here that happening. Most crimes are a target of opertunity and criminals will go the path of least resistance. Now that they have a serious chance of getting shot breaking and entering, they will not do it. It is only $200 and a class on a sunday to get you conceal and carry permit. You can already, without a permit, wear a gun around on your hip. Most people do not though. Now in a dark alley a rapist runs the risk of getting a hollow piont through the nuts. Think about it? It is no longer a case of size.

I grew up in Lake Forest "Southern orange county". Were in So. Cal. did you grow up.

# 26 17-12-2003 , 03:52 AM
Hey! I'm in Tuscon too!!!
Not really... But sometimes I like to pretend I am. :p

user added imageuser added imageuser added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 27 17-12-2003 , 04:10 AM
Subscriber
thats ok Dave, I like to pretend I'm in FL.. the palm trees hear in Tucson help.

# 28 17-12-2003 , 04:16 AM
The Maya Mountain
heh, heh, guns and Texas are almost synonyms. user added image

# 29 17-12-2003 , 04:17 AM
I grew up in San Marcos... the one near Escondido... down San Diego way......

And yes I agree we are not as roudy as we sound... but it is fun to sound that way ...*giggles*

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.
# 30 17-12-2003 , 11:02 AM
Guns seem to be a lot more common out west than here in the upper east states. I knew there were more though, just dont know exactly how much more common.

I know only of about 10 people in the 4 towns in this area who have guns(or more than one), my best friends dad who owns a uzi, a rifle and a shotgun, my grandfather who owns... um... everything that shoots, a hunting neighbor and the neighbor on the otherside, whos a cop... and then the rest are just hunters.

People really just walk around with a gun around there? That seems incredibly dangerous, i understand you have to take a class and do this and that, but everyone is prone to moments of not thinking clearly.

Although around here we do have a knife problem...

If someone breaks into my house ide prolly use one of my swords on him, so i guess thats not much better, but to each his own.