Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 16-05-2006 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber

a curios problem with image planes

hey there,

maybe someone can help me out with this curios problem: i want to setup image plains - i create a nurbs>plane, assign my texture onto a lambert-materiel and everything works fine for now. but when i assign this material onto the created plain, something goes wrong. the texture is out of the center and totaly expanded - but only in the perspectiv view (!!!), in the orthographic view everything looks fine and also when i render the image. i tried to reset maya, but that doesnt got it to work. maybe someone can tell me where the problem is ..?

greetz,
eXeed

sorry for my bad english - i hope i explained it clearly understandable

i'm using maya7 - i tried it with maya6 and there are no problems like this.

Last edited by eXeed; 17-05-2006 at 02:17 AM.
# 2 16-05-2006 , 04:45 PM
Subscriber
okay, the problem is solved - i made an update to maya7.0.1, updated the system drivers and now everthing is fine - but i think, the system drivers don't realy need to get updated.

greetz user added image