Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 01-12-2006 , 10:43 PM
Subscriber

Wow Kurt, you've done it again

And again and again. I love your tuts. Makes me feel like a pro when I'm still a noob. Can't wait to do the sea creature AND the pirate ship, just as soon as I finish the Oliphant....I've been lagging user added image

# 2 01-12-2006 , 10:44 PM
Glad you are learning a lot from thetuts.. lets me know im doing a good job.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 02-12-2006 , 12:20 AM
Kurt,
you dont even NEED people to tell you you are great at what you do, it goes without saying!:attn: :attn:

anyway, great tuts!

-Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 4 02-12-2006 , 12:21 PM
Subscriber
for 3d begginers and intermediate maya users, your gaining fame across the globe thru your tuts. i would guess a large percentage of maya beginners and intermidiates know who you are and watched some of your tuts. even the 3d world mag shows some of your stuff. prooves your a successful guy. Ha:bow: :bow:

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 5 13-12-2006 , 05:06 PM
First post on these forums will definately go to:

Giving Kurt some cred user added image

I'm still a noob at modelling, but that Cartoon Dog tutorial is making things so much clearer. Nice pace and no skipping to the usual: "Keep trimming the model, and you'll end up with something like this *loads some pro model and continues*"

Much appreciated, and thanks alot for taking the time to make these.

# 6 19-12-2006 , 05:12 PM
the only reason Im here at simplymaya is because I heard of kurts tutorials! AND THEY FING ROCK!

Ive done the free character tutorial but I have 100 points waiting to be spent on some of the good ones, soon as I got this fella done.

Dunno which one I wanna do first though!

suggestions? haha!

# 7 19-12-2006 , 05:38 PM
Some of my favrites are the tree frog, dragon head,and t rex. For members who are still new and learning the program..

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb