Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-06-2007 , 10:40 PM
Acid44

registry

my regisrty is completely warped and im wondering if anyone knows of any tools other than registry first aid that could helpp me

when i used RFA it scanned but closed itself while fixing the errors...:headbang:

i need an answer fast so i can install LWuser added image

# 2 30-06-2007 , 01:35 PM
I have no idea what you just said, use fewer abbreviations please. user added image

# 3 01-07-2007 , 02:38 PM
Acid44

Re: registry

Originally posted by acid44
my regisrty is completely warped and im wondering if anyone knows of any tools other than registry first aid that could helpp me

when i used RFA it scanned but closed itself while fixing the errors...:headbang:

i need an answer fast so i can install LWuser added image

]my windows registry is completely screwed up and im wondering if anyone knows of any tools other than Registry First Aid that could help me

when i used Registry First Aid it scanned but closed itself while fixing the errors...:headbang:

i need an answer fast so i can install Light Wave

there ya go

# 4 01-07-2007 , 04:36 PM
Subscriber
Acid, I use a program called Regseeker. I like how it cleans the registry and I have never had problems by deleting what it found. Maybe it will help, I hope.

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).
# 5 02-07-2007 , 05:42 PM
Acid44
thanks dude you are god i tried that tool and now i finally have lightwave installed:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: user added image

# 6 02-07-2007 , 11:23 PM
Subscriber
I am so very glad that it did help!!! GOOD!!!

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).
# 7 03-07-2007 , 12:45 AM
Subscriber
hmmmm I am going to get that program ..I work in the IT field so any good registery program works for me ... thanks

# 8 03-07-2007 , 01:02 AM
Subscriber
mmoore5553. I have used it for several years now and love what things it can do. It will help with deleting startup apps that you don't want. Cleans all of the temp files for you. Many little extras. I do think you may like it. And a great job of doing a search of your registry. I have never had a problem with it and it always backup everything it deletes.

# 9 03-07-2007 , 02:29 AM

Originally posted by acid44
i finally have lightwave installed:bow

But why would you want to????

Joking!!!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 10 03-07-2007 , 04:41 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by gster123
But why would you want to????

Joking!!!

hahaha, mostly because i used it 4 years ago and found it really easy to use so i wanna start with it again:p and this way if i do get in to the field it opens my options