Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 03-05-2012 , 11:33 AM
SM Tea Boy

Free Friday Tutorial #13 Model a twisted wire that follows a path

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 03-05-2012 , 11:43 AM
Lifetime Member
Thanks again Rick...legende'

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 03-05-2012 , 06:53 PM
There is a companion to this video I am uploading to Dave now. The one above demonstrates how to use this method for a CLOSED path and the one I am uploading now is for an OPEN path. The only real difference is where you start the extrusion of the poly face. But it's a good example of a solution for a recent user forum request.

Sincerely,
Rick

PS - I hope these little vids are helpful. I do them on the fly and so nothing is scripted and I keep in the errors so you can see what can go wrong and how to fix things. If anything I want to apologize for rambling on. These all come out longer then I intend. (smile).

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675