Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 16-04-2003 , 11:40 AM

Download

Hi, i need help.
I would like to download some tutorials, but i dont have enough points. I cant speak english and when i have problem i use czech discusion - that mean that i cant get poits to download. Can enyone help me? Or dowload it and send it to my FTP?
Thanks

# 2 16-04-2003 , 11:59 AM
Subscriber
Hi Okno...I understand the problem u r having but to ask someone to download the tutorials for u and them send them to ur ftp is really doing a disservice to this site and especially to those who run it.

Are u having problems with signing up for the points?? Ur English seems pretty decent enough for u to understand the basics. Unfortunately the Czech language isnt exactly mainstream so the chances of anyone here being able to translate for u r minimal....hmmm unless there are any other Czechs on this forum????

Are u familiar with Paypal? I think im correct in saying SM accepts payment via this method. Maybe this will make it easier for u user added image

Of course now the question is if uve understood anything ive said at all...hehe

# 3 16-04-2003 , 09:22 PM
Kevin
pay up - support the site and download! :p

# 4 17-04-2003 , 06:53 PM
OK thanks for reply