Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-10-2002 , 12:21 PM
Subscriber

Alpha channel question

Hi,

This is my last semester's final project. Just needed an answer before I start rendering something else again. I rendered this file in sequence, and I viewed it with fcheck and it looks fine. But, when I gathered all the sequences into Adobe AfterEffects to render out a quicktime...well, you can't see the ghost as much as you can see from the file here. The black background took over and AfterEffects think that is a alpha channel and basically made that scene look really disgusting and harsh. Can anyone tell me why?
Thanks,
JL
Thanks,

# 2 14-10-2002 , 12:27 PM
You might need to select the file ín AE's project window, hit Ctrl + F and fiddle with the Alpha settings. Hope this helps...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!