Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 13-05-2008 , 02:44 PM

coolsson_FX02_WIP

First time entering one of this challenges. Seems like fun. I will probably have springs, dominos and objects that breaks and will trigger another event.

# 2 13-05-2008 , 04:11 PM
nice to see that your first post is your WIP thread entry into this Challengeuser added image

Good luck, and Welcome to SM!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 22-05-2008 , 09:06 AM
I just got realflow and it's amazing. I'll make a simulation in realflow and import it into maya.

# 4 06-06-2008 , 03:03 AM
I have come up with an ending and it will be very funny and somewhat cruel. You want to know what it is, wait until the beginning of july.

# 5 06-06-2008 , 05:33 AM
Remember, you must show all of your work as you go along here in your WIP thread!

Hope to see some progress soonuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 09-06-2008 , 12:38 PM
I have to pull out. I have to much to do this month and i don't have the time to finish it. It's a shame because i was half way done. Hopefully i have more time for another challenge.

Sorry