Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-03-2009 , 04:40 AM
Subscriber

mini pacman arcade

Here is a project I worked on but never got around to finishing. Here is a screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 21-03-2009 , 04:45 AM
Subscriber
here is a test render with the textures on the arcade. I think it came out good. I will texture the rest and post some updates . Then I will finish the lighting.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 22-03-2009 , 10:44 AM
Subscriber
great work - I still have this (and its working) somewhere

# 4 22-03-2009 , 11:38 AM
The Nurb Herd
yeah, this looks cool

its a bit dark for me right now, keep at it.

# 5 22-03-2009 , 04:20 PM
Subscriber
thanks guys. I seem to take my time more and apply everything I learned when I do small scenes. I have Arran and all of you to thank for that. I will do a big scene eventually again but only when I know I am going to dedicate a lot of time to it and not feel like starting to rush because I am tired of working on it.