Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 22-12-2015 , 10:08 PM

DISP 0.1 error 211079 while AO Baking

Hey,

im kind of an "Maya-Newbie", im usin it just for AO Baking models built in AC3D. So im not really in it.
Im using Maya 2011 and Mental Ray, so today i was baking a tractor, around 200k triangels, but with around 20-25 materials (automapping) so i didnt change any settings and stuff but at some point it started to not finish the baking process, with files 128kb as a result, after a few more trys i found out the output window is full with errors.

initMPS with licenseOption 0
mental ray: got 8 satellite CPUs.
DISP 0.1 error 211079: failed to memory map virtual frame buffer: Für diesen Befehl ist nicht genügend Speicher verfügbar.
DISP 0.1 error 211079: failed to memory map virtual frame buffer: Für diesen Befehl ist nicht genügend Speicher verfügbar.
MSG 0.3 error 011105: cannot start thread 15: Für diesen Befehl ist nicht genügend Speicher verfügbar.

And then its full of

After baking it says another error with the description "couldnt save *filename*.tiff"
by the way "Für diesen Befehl ist nicht genügend Speicher verfügbar." means "There is not enough memory for this command"

What i tried:
-Deleting all the maya prefs
-Importing the scene in a new one
-Baking it without all the textures loaded to the other parts
-Baking it in 512 and 1024 worked without errors.

My settings:

MentalRay Settings

Am i the only one expiriencing that problem?
Congrats from germany