Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 14-12-2006 , 02:00 AM

Inserting isoparms problem

When I try to insert isoparms (I make one and click the insert isoparms button), my isoparm dissapears.
InsertIsoparms;
insertKnotSurface -ch 1 -nk 1 -add 1 -ib 0 -rpo 1 nurbsCylinder1.u[1.74132003101293e-006];
// Warning: insertKnotSurface10 (Insert Knot Surface Node): failed to compute the result. //
// Warning: insertKnotSurface10 (Insert Knot Surface Node): failed to compute the result. //
// Result: nurbsCylinder1 insertKnotSurface10 //

Greetings Brecht
Hope you guys can help me.

# 2 14-12-2006 , 09:42 AM
Subscriber
wow, ived never had that problem ever in maya... ill try figure out what happenings too you and try find out the solution,

marlon

# 3 14-12-2006 , 09:02 PM
It's ok, I restarted modelling, not so bad. Maybe some corrupt data, I don't know, I'm not the professional.

Well, I'll be on my way to check my other posts :p

Greetings Brecht

# 4 14-12-2006 , 09:10 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by brecht
It's ok, I restarted modelling, not so bad. Maybe some corrupt data, I don't know, I'm not the professional.

alright, yeah sorry i coudnt really help you there... ived been trying to search on the internet to find out what was happening but really no sucess. ived also tryed to stuff up and do wierd things while inserting isoparms but nothing really got close to what you posted(all the warnings and error's etc) yeah maybe it was some corrupt data .. anyways hope you dont have that problem again lol

cheers, marlon user added image