Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-11-2008 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber

Lego Figure

Just a Lego guy I modeled for a Digital 3D Design and Modeling class I'm taking. I wasn't able to get the helmet just right, and the arms didn't turn out the way I wanted, but besides that... Anyway, The image in there wasn't really the point of the whole thing, I just wanted to pose the guy. So, ya.

Attached Thumbnails

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 2 04-12-2008 , 02:37 PM
problem is, posing a lego character in a pose the actual toy can't make looks weird. (talkin about the leg moving to the side...)

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 06-12-2008 , 10:45 AM
Subscriber
hah, neo, you should look at the lego games, i'm sure they do that all the time :p

the arm that's being held up look a little strange at the joint to the body, but otherwise it's pretty cool user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 4 10-12-2008 , 06:23 PM
haha love it!user added image

https://www.stevenpalomino.com