Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-06-2003 , 07:03 PM
Subscriber

First project

This is the sword I’m working on I know it’s not much but it’s my first attempt at a full model of something, as soon as I can figurer out the painting part of maya it might look better. user added image
Comments and points of view are welcome, don’t be shy, if it looks like crap to you, please explain, it all helps out in the end.user added image

# 2 03-06-2003 , 07:05 PM
Simply Maya OG
I like the overall shape/design of the sword itself. Not too fond of the texturing tho....but yea, I like the shape of it. user added image

- Hybrid
# 3 03-06-2003 , 08:38 PM
Subscriber
is that supposed to be a two hander? if it is only a one hander the grip should be a bit shorter. the grip looks like to break off at the slightest touch - would suggest to make it a lot thicker.

but a great start so far.

# 4 03-06-2003 , 10:25 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by BabyDuck
is that supposed to be a two hander? if it is only a one hander the grip should be a bit shorter. the grip looks like to break off at the slightest touch - would suggest to make it a lot thicker.

but a great start so far.

You were right, I fixed it a little Im going to add jewls to it next, thanks for the feed backuser added image user added image