Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-01-2004 , 04:17 PM

Modelling a noise & mouth

I just working on the head for my challenge and wanna a bit of advice on the noise/mouth. More specificly, the nostril area.

See pic. [more can be posted]

(Maybe Kurt could do his photoshop wizardry on my pic so i get a an idea as to where i'm going wrong.)

Attached Thumbnails

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....

Last edited by doodle; 11-01-2004 at 04:21 PM.
# 2 11-01-2004 , 07:05 PM
Subscriber
looks like u got a good start there.
u can model the mouth seperately and then combine with the rest of the head. (the way i do it) or u can keep surfacing and split and extrude the mouth into shape.
the nose looks good from what i can see so far.

# 3 12-01-2004 , 02:20 AM
Subscriber
Hear is a idea for you to try out. There are many ways to do the typoligy for noses.

put the edges along the green lines.. the face with the green dot is facing out to the side. the one with the red angeled in. this creates that skin in the back of the nostral flare.

the red ? mark is for when you get your mouth in there you might not want your edges to run like that.

A wire on this one would be a little more clear as to what you have.

cool start.

# 4 12-01-2004 , 02:22 AM
Subscriber
forgot pic.
hear it is.

Attached Images