Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 14-10-2002 , 12:21 PM
Subscriber

Alpha channel question

Hi,

This is my last semester's final project. Just needed an answer before I start rendering something else again. I rendered this file in sequence, and I viewed it with fcheck and it looks fine. But, when I gathered all the sequences into Adobe AfterEffects to render out a quicktime...well, you can't see the ghost as much as you can see from the file here. The black background took over and AfterEffects think that is a alpha channel and basically made that scene look really disgusting and harsh. Can anyone tell me why?
Thanks,
JL
Thanks,

# 2 14-10-2002 , 12:27 PM
You might need to select the file ín AE's project window, hit Ctrl + F and fiddle with the Alpha settings. Hope this helps...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!