Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-03-2007 , 02:27 PM

Annoying extra CVs in isoparms!!

Inserting isoparms is a normal thing to do, but when i seen the tutorials, it's much easier to deal with them because they have fewer CVs to control!

how do I change the number of CVs in my inserted Isoparms to the same as the other ones?? (one per vertex) user added image
here's the explanation image:

Attached Thumbnails

V!ctor
# 2 25-03-2007 , 08:33 AM
Okay, try this. It took me a few minutes to recreate the problem on my computer but here's what I think the problem is. Goto your Edit Nurbs menu and goto the Insert Isoparm Options Box. When the options box opens up, look for the "Multiplicity" field. Set it to "1". Then click "Apply", then click "Close". You should have no more problems after that. From your image that you posted, it looks like this field is set to "3" which is why you see 3 CV's instead of one.

Let me know if that fixes you problem, thanks.