Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 12-01-2004 , 11:40 PM
Subscriber

my first ever face

Hi everyone!!!!

I am a newcomer in 3d and in the process of learning maya on my own with the help of simplymaya and other tutorials online

just wanted to post out my first character for some critisism in order to improve it.

Pls be honest and many thanx in advance:bgreen:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 13-01-2004 , 01:17 AM
19 year Veteran
Thats already a very impressive head model. Are you going from refference material, or are you making it up as you go? If you are making it up as you go, one cannot criticize much because one does not know what your going for.

# 3 13-01-2004 , 01:58 AM
Subscriber
I will second THX1138, what you have looks nice... but I cant say more with out knowing what your after.. eather a reffrance pic or a discription of what your wanting to accomplish.

# 4 13-01-2004 , 05:56 AM
Subscriber
Thnx for the replies guys....

yes i am making it up as i go but i think i am stuck with the mouth and the nose areas it seems that i cant exaggerate these features
probably due to lack of experience,
like i said i am a newcomer to 3d

nevertheless i appreciate ur help

:bgreen: