Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 24-08-2004 , 05:44 AM

Trouble with part 2 of dog tutorial

Hi Kurt - in the last two mins of the dog #2 tutorial [when you are duplicating the legs and ear] you select the two legs and the ear and then freeze selected.

Then you "insert" but you use a quick key or something because I dont see you select any menu item. Can you tell me how you do this insert ?

One other question [if you have time] is there a toggle key to view the menu which contains the layers window [the window with the Reference/ Transparent/ View BUTTONS.
This menu was initially on the right side of the screen but has disappeared and now I cant find it.

# 2 24-08-2004 , 01:43 PM

its ok i found the reply below!!!

found the answer - someone else had the same problem - i should have checked properly