Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 30-11-2005 , 10:39 PM
flatmat: try it again. Sometimes when there isalot of traffic to the site then it will give an error. Just try it again.

MattTheMan: Thanks! :attn: I had alot of fun doing the video. It is from the "Chuck" cd by Sum 41. As for the injuries i've been pretty lucky so far. My most serious injury was a 12 foot fall flat onto my back in a dry rocky creekbed. I tried to flip it but slipped. I'm lucky I didn't break anything, just big bruises. I also landed on my head once trying to do a running frontflip 360(I do one in the video at a gym).

------thatdudeyoulove-------
# 32 01-12-2005 , 09:16 PM
Subscriber
Friggin A man, Friggin A. Thats pretty cool, you must see some kind of stunt career in your future huh?

# 33 01-12-2005 , 10:55 PM

Friggin A man, Friggin A. Thats pretty cool, you must see some kind of stunt career in your future huh?

Not particularly. I wont do it professionally but I will do it in all of my future film productions.

------thatdudeyoulove-------