Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-06-2005 , 08:13 PM

maya settings?

hello!

i'm a total beginner in maya and i have some problems.I made some changes in maya settings and nov i don't no how to put back on defalut settings?
I now it sound stupid but i don't find that option can somebody help me!!:bow: :bow:

# 2 10-06-2005 , 08:42 PM
Subscriber
Try going to window -> settings/preferences, and then choose...general I think, and under edit, choose restore to default settings.

# 3 10-06-2005 , 08:57 PM
:attn:
thx man i was looking for that option for about a 2 days .You help ne a lot

# 4 10-06-2005 , 10:16 PM
Subscriber
Sure, when I was first trying to get to it, I couldnt remember where it was at. Its all part of learning maya I guess. Burrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

# 5 11-06-2005 , 02:51 AM
Subscriber
when i started learning maya...i accidentally hid ALL of my UI elements...including the file menu...and i didnt know how to get it back...really frustrating...i just deleted the config file and restarted maya so it reset everything :p

# 6 11-08-2007 , 06:01 PM

First Forum I looked...

And you guys had the answers. Just thought I'd say thanks from someone else who you helped by already answering this one!

Somehow I had managed to shut my main menu bar off...(The file/Edit/View etc. bar) and I've been using the space bar for everything for two days while I was away from internet. Now it's all back to normal!