Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 61 11-04-2007 , 02:11 AM
ahh, I agree with you entirely if it's a school project. Your doing phenominally, keep it up! Also, keep showing the pictures, it's really inspiring to inexperienced Maya-ists (like moi). Thanks!
Good work,
Chris

# 62 11-04-2007 , 06:28 PM

Originally posted by bobalie
ahh, I agree with you entirely if it's a school project. Your doing phenominally, keep it up! Also, keep showing the pictures, it's really inspiring to inexperienced Maya-ists (like moi). Thanks!
Good work,
Chris

Hi

Thanks for the good words bobalie user added image ....I'm now learning a bit about ocean shader, I'll try to post some updates soon

Best Regards

Gamester

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 63 12-04-2007 , 06:42 PM
Hi

I've finally done some stuff with ocean shader....it isn't perfect and it's a bit too brighter, I'll try to do a best render next time.

Hope you like it

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 64 13-04-2007 , 08:09 AM
Hi

Just done this render for fun user added image....it's a view from the small docks

Hope you like it

Attached Thumbnails

# 65 13-04-2007 , 08:12 AM
In a more evening render....just testing some render options user added image

Attached Thumbnails

# 66 13-04-2007 , 12:47 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
hi i like the sky texture, i only think the sea looks a bit funky it should be a little darker or if your going for the tropical look a bit brighter and maybe use caustics for the seabed.
you should also make the sea collide with the docks.
good luck with your project
user added image

# 67 14-04-2007 , 07:40 AM

Originally posted by mastone
hi i like the sky texture, i only think the sea looks a bit funky it should be a little darker or if your going for the tropical look a bit brighter and maybe use caustics for the seabed.
you should also make the sea collide with the docks.
good luck with your project
user added image

Yeah, the sky isn't exacly what I wanted, but that's the best picture that I've found

Heheheheh, that would be nice get the effect of the water colliding with the wood, but I have no ideia how to do it, and I have just a week to finish it :S

This is my last render, with an update.....almost finishing it, get the better effect of the water and the lights, just finishing the dettails and the texturing.....probably tomorrow I'll post the final scene render :attn:

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 68 14-04-2007 , 08:33 AM
Subscriber
Looking good Gamester, adding some bump and spec maps would really add the finishing touches to the textures. user added image

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 69 14-04-2007 , 08:36 AM
Gamester, man...you're making me want to go on vacation...:p

# 70 14-04-2007 , 10:49 AM

Originally posted by j5ive
Looking good Gamester, adding some bump and spec maps would really add the finishing touches to the textures. user added image

Thanks for the tip....I'll try to add some next render

Hehhehe...I'm glad you like it severinianthone :attn: .....yeahh, some days off would be perfect for me and travel with my girlfriend in some beachs and go to some partys user added image

# 71 15-04-2007 , 09:22 AM
Hi

Here is my last update hehehe.....finally finish the all texturing, add some light and a more perfect water effects....just need to ajust some lights settings but I'm almost over

Next step animations user added image

Hope you like it

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 72 15-04-2007 , 10:09 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
everything looks very good......except the ocean it needs to be more "noisy" because it looks to linear.
you can make the ocean collide with the land and docks if the gameengine supports this.
good luckuser added image

# 73 16-04-2007 , 11:03 AM
If you don't mind me saying, that ocean looks totally unrealistic. And why do you model the ocean? Shouldn't the models be used in a game?

# 74 18-04-2007 , 04:36 AM
hey. I have one query... Why are there roads (only 3) on your island if there are no cars? Or, if there are roads without cars, why do they have the white lines in the middle for traffic?
Anyways, It looks nice. Good luck, and have fun