Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 06-08-2008 , 04:31 PM

Zbrush displacment exporter PROBLEM

Ok i have Zbrush 3.1 , i download the displacement exporter from pixological and it doesent work ... i get this message ...

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-08-2008 , 04:32 PM
And here is my UV map

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 06-08-2008 , 05:16 PM
Not too sure what you've done there sexy warden (your licence for Zbrush) could you give more detials.

In fact I cant remember if 3.1 already has it installed??

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 06-08-2008 , 07:52 PM
Warden ( Warcraft 3 ) sexy - because of my nick in Battle.net EUROPA - SexyWarden :attn:

So i model the basic mesh , i make the uv unwrap , get the model exported in .obj format , then i check uv->texture in zbrush just to see if they match , model in level 1 , model in level 2 that to level 5 , then i load my plug in downloaded from pixe... i've read that the Exporter don't work for 3 but work for 3.1 ! , so i set my export options to wight and heigt to 2048 Then the settings in the picture below

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 06-08-2008 , 08:13 PM
Hmmmm, one thing that I can see is that you might ahve the wrong export code, I've been to the pub so it might be wrong but do a google for the Z to maya export code, give that a bash

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 6 06-08-2008 , 08:32 PM
OMG YOU CAN CALL ME STUPED FU***R user added image user added image user added image

I use Displacement Exporter 2 !!!!! and i get it like a plugin
but Zbrush 3.1 have Exporter 3 which one WORKS JUST FINE .... i just found it ahah stupid me ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

10x for the comment :attn: