Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-01-2013 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber

2013 Character Animation Showreel - Alex Pilalis

Hey all,

I've recently put together an updated showreel and wanted to share it with you all.

https://vimeo.com/56684473

I've been using Maya for over 6 years, along with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and have a traditional art background. My main area is in Character Animation.

I'm currently available for freelance and permanent work.

Alex

www.pilalis.net

# 2 06-01-2013 , 12:14 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
great job, I like the Ninja gu and the guy swinging on the climbing frame...nice weight

Was this done via Animation mentor?

Jay

# 3 06-01-2013 , 12:45 PM
Subscriber
Thanks Jay. Yeah those 2 shots were made in Animation Mentor, I'm currently 6 months in on their Character Animation course.

Nice Dark Tower quote btw. I recently finished the 3rd book user added image

# 4 06-01-2013 , 01:10 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Excellent stuff. Yeah gotta love the dark tower! I believe a movie is in the works at last

Jay