Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-09-2002 , 04:03 PM

My first completed project

This is my room, at least a part of ituser added image.. Nothing special, just for training purposes.. Please tell me what you think of it.

Best Regards

Markus

# 2 23-09-2002 , 04:11 PM
Supreme Being
what i think ey... hmmmm... place the tower on the right side like i have.. LOL jk :p
nice goin' m8..

# 3 23-09-2002 , 04:23 PM
Kevin
nice...lovely detail, just missing the empty crisp packs and coke tins user added image

looks good, now go and add it to our gallery user added image

# 4 23-09-2002 , 04:28 PM
The Maya Mountain
that's a pretty nifty mouse contraption. Can't say i've seen one like that before. user added image

Nice job.

# 5 23-09-2002 , 04:31 PM
Thanx guys!

just missing the empty crisp packs and coke tins

Well, I didn't want to give you the (actually right user added image )impression of me as a all-the-time-crisps-eating ans coke-drinking 3d-hobby-artistuser added image

Best Regards

Markus

# 6 23-09-2002 , 04:36 PM

that's a pretty nifty mouse contraption

.. well, it's a standard ifeel-mouse from Logitechuser added image Maybe it looks a LITTLE bit different in realityuser added image.. But I think one can recognize it as the L ifeel-mouse...

BTW: I've animated even a flythrough through my toweruser added image Through the cooler and a cpu-flyby and so on...

# 7 29-09-2002 , 08:56 PM
Subscriber
Would be cool if you added a view of the render on the monitor.. you know like a render within a render. etc.. etc.....

# 8 29-09-2002 , 09:15 PM
The Maya Mountain
The "mouse contraption" I was refering to was the mouse pad hanging on to the desk by the clip. heh heh. Haven't seen that before. user added image

# 9 30-09-2002 , 12:15 PM
Ah... Well, my room is very small, so I had to improvise a little to save spaceuser added image.. At first I had a small mouse-pad next to my Monitor, but it was very uncomfortable to use it as you can imagine, so I bough such a futuristic clip-mouse-pad..

And, yes, I could use the rendered image for the screen in my scene, that would be funnyuser added image. I thought about that possibility, too. Perhaps I'll do so sometime.

Regards

Markuz

# 10 30-09-2002 , 12:23 PM
Subscriber

Wireframe

Or put the wireframe of the scene onto the screen....would also be great...a picture in the picture...some sort of thing

b u l l e t

# 11 26-10-2002 , 04:25 PM
Subscriber

first project aih!!!

good going dude... for your first project its good.. i mean awesome

# 12 26-10-2002 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber
Markuz,

I liked it a lot. Nice Man.

Just one thing. I dídn't like the camera angle. It's trick. look at the shadows and you will see what I mean. You right on track. Keep it up.

Rodrigo Soares
www.r3dimensional.com