Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 30-06-2005 , 07:00 PM
Subscriber

Ik- Animation of a hand, IK- Animation einer Hand

>>>>> English text >>>>>

Hello,

I am working on a hand, which I found on a free model- site. Now am trying to animate it.
I gave joints to it, binded the skin to it and made 5 ikHandles.

All in all it works, but not actually not the way I wanted it:
When i move an ikHandle, first the joint next to the root moves, then the second etc.

I would like to know, how I can rotate all the joints at one time, as it looks like when
grabbing something.

Here is the model:
https://www.surfnation.de/hand_ik_18.zip

I would be very happy, if you could correct it or could tell my what to do, that it
moves in a more natural way.

Thank you very much!

Hypersim

>>>>> Deutscher Text >>>>>

Hallo, zusammen,

ich arbeite gerade an einer Hand, die ich auf einer freien Model-Seite gefunden habe, und nun versuche, zu animieren.
Ich habe ihr Gelenke gegeben, diese an die Haut gebunden und 5 ikHandles erstellt.

Alles in allem funktioniert das ganze, allerdings nicht genau in der gewünschten Weise:
Wenn ich einen ikHandle bewege, bewegt sich zunächst das am nächsten zur Wurzel gelegenen Gelenk, wenn dieser Bewegungsspielraum ausgeschöpft ist das nächste etc.

Mich würde interessieren, wie mal alle Gelenke gleichzeitig steuern kann, so dass es aussieht, als würde die Hand nach etwas greifen.

Ihr könnt das Modell hier herunteladen:
https://www.surfnation.de/hand_ik_18.zip

Ich wäre sehr froh, wenn Ihr mir helfen könntet und entweder das Modell verändert oder mir erzählt, was ich machen muss, um das Modell realistischer zu animieren.

Vielen Dank!

Hypersim