View Poll Results: what kind of track?
a rally track through a desert like a segment of the dakar challenge 10 50.00%
a le mans type track most likely laguna seca 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 91 10-07-2007 , 08:41 AM
Subscriber
https://poisoncg.com/

this isnt pdf but u can go to the site and save each page as an html so u can carry it with u. its in max but if u know maya, u should be able to transfer over. very good detailed tutorial

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 92 10-07-2007 , 09:57 AM
Acid44
sweet man thanks maybe after doing this ill be as good as you... i wont get my hopes up though...:p

# 93 10-07-2007 , 11:27 AM
Subscriber
haha no problem bro. dont worry, i think ur already getting better then me user added image

Toyota Supra WIP

# 94 10-07-2007 , 12:31 PM
Acid44
HA dude i wish im still struggling thinking what the hell im supposed to do for the front lights on the skyline... meanwhile you just look at a couple pics and BAM its done:p

# 95 10-07-2007 , 12:33 PM
Subscriber
yea i used to be like that. one thing i do is go on smcars.net and search old treads like if im doing a skyline, ill do a search and study how everyones mesh is. after a while of studying everyones meshes, you start to pick it up. now, im able to know how to control my models where as before, i couldnt lol thats why im basically redoing my car over lol. yea just study meshes and you will pick it up in no time.

Toyota Supra WIP