Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 28-08-2009 , 11:24 PM
Subscriber

Set Drive Key, with Lighting?

Okay, i have 3 lights that I want to dim. So my first thought was to setup a set driven key, but I dont see an option to control the intensity of the lights? Then I thought maybe I could see if I could use the connection editor, and again, the intensity attribute is no where to be found.

Really, i Just want a slider to drag up and down to control the intensity of the lights at the same time, didnt think it would be this hard. Any thoughts would be great , you guys always come through!

# 2 28-08-2009 , 11:34 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
You have to select the shapenode there you can find the intensity use the up button

If it's a quick fix i would create a locator and add light attr to it then use set driven keysuser added image

# 3 28-08-2009 , 11:35 PM
Subscriber
Hey JJ, what you need to do is make sure you check "load shapes" in the set Driven Key window.

Dont mind me guys, just talking to myselfuser added image

# 4 28-08-2009 , 11:42 PM
The Nurb Herd
whats wrong with key framing the intensity?

# 5 28-08-2009 , 11:46 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the reply guys!, I got it figured out, well I figured it would be easier to keyframe one set driven key for multiple lights rather than doing it individually for each light? I just had to check turn shape nodes on and I was good to go.