Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-02-2007 , 01:47 AM

Our House (communal project)

I thought i would be a nice idea idea to make a SM house with some us creating a room to our own style. The more crazy the design the better.

I guess we'd need to make a house template with all the rooms mapped out, a reference for lighting and a standard set and render globals. Once done we can animate a nice tour and make a few wallpapers.

Anyone interested?

# 2 23-02-2007 , 12:58 AM
That could be pretty fun! I've been working on adding a camera to my piano room scene that I've posted up here. I've also added some cool reflections to it. If a music room is something you're interested in, let me know, and I'll try to hook you up with the .ma file.

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 3 23-02-2007 , 06:31 AM
Yeah, cool idea. I already thought about modeling my bedroom. I'm interested in this project user added image The more people take part on this, the more fun it will be user added image