Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 16-01-2007 , 09:24 AM
Subscriber

need hdri photos

hey guys, well i have recently formated and it resulted me in losing some things such as hdri photos which i wanted to use in maya. could someone please send me some or link me to some, thanks...

cheers, marlon

# 2 16-01-2007 , 10:20 AM
Subscriber
Yah-huh, sure thing Marlon.

Here's a link for ya.

You may have seen the Kitchen @ 2213 Vine St and the The Uffizi Gallery, Florence images before. There's a tute on modelling a screwdriver and rendering it in mental ray around somewhere that uses the kitchen image. The uffizi image is used quite a bit around the place too.

Simon.

# 3 16-01-2007 , 11:08 AM
Subscriber
sweet as, exactly what i wanted... thanks Simon.

"There's a tute on modelling a screwdriver and rendering it in mental ray around somewhere that uses the kitchen image."

haha as a matter of fact im just doing it now, thats when i needed a hdri image lol. for some reason when i follow online tutorials for rendering only, my renders became different user added image ill post it in W.I.P some time tomorrow soo that i can really get it perfect.

well im going to go to sleep now, 4:30am :p

Marlon

# 4 16-01-2007 , 11:44 AM
Subscriber